In Uttarakhand, the portals of the world-famous Shri Badrinath Dham will open on April 27. The decision to this effect was taken at a religious ceremony on Basant Panchami yesterday at Rajdarbar in Tehri’s Narendra Nagar. The Gadu Ghada (घड़ा) Tel Kalash (तेल कलश) Yatra will be taken up on April 12.
- Indian Ambassador to Nepal, Shri Naveen Srivastava inaugurated 2 school projects
- Embassy of India in Kathmandu hosted the 2023 edition of Ambassador’s Invitational Golf Tournament in Gokarna Forest Resort
- Russian President announces plan to station tactical nuclear weapons in Belarus
- IMF Chief urges action as global recession risks rise
- परिसंघको वरिष्ठ उपाध्यक्षमा राजेश कुमार अग्रवाल चयन
- नेपालको सिएनआई युवा उद्यमी मञ्च र भारतको फिकी युवा नेतृत्व मञ्चबीच युवा उद्यमशीलता प्रबद्र्धन गर्न सहकार्य समझदारी
- Nepal Ambassador to India, Dr. Shankar P Sharma presented Investment and Tourism prospects in Nepal at the International MSME Business Conclave 2023 in Lucknow
- Embassy of India, Kathmandu celebrated the 58th Indian Technical & Economic Cooperation (ITEC) Day on 24 March 2023 at the India House
- PM Prachanda decides to expand cabinet by Monday
- UNICEF India Celebrity Advocate Kareena Kapoor Khan promotes reading and foundational learning for young children
Comments are closed.