Two Shaligram stones from Nepal arrive at Gorakhnath temple, Gorakhpur late night. Thousands of years old stones to be taken to Ayodhya today. Idols of Lord Ram and Sita to be carved out of Shaligram stones and placed at Shri Ram Temple.
- Indian Ambassador to Nepal, Shri Naveen Srivastava inaugurated 2 school projects
- Embassy of India in Kathmandu hosted the 2023 edition of Ambassador’s Invitational Golf Tournament in Gokarna Forest Resort
- Russian President announces plan to station tactical nuclear weapons in Belarus
- IMF Chief urges action as global recession risks rise
- परिसंघको वरिष्ठ उपाध्यक्षमा राजेश कुमार अग्रवाल चयन
- नेपालको सिएनआई युवा उद्यमी मञ्च र भारतको फिकी युवा नेतृत्व मञ्चबीच युवा उद्यमशीलता प्रबद्र्धन गर्न सहकार्य समझदारी
- Nepal Ambassador to India, Dr. Shankar P Sharma presented Investment and Tourism prospects in Nepal at the International MSME Business Conclave 2023 in Lucknow
- Embassy of India, Kathmandu celebrated the 58th Indian Technical & Economic Cooperation (ITEC) Day on 24 March 2023 at the India House
- PM Prachanda decides to expand cabinet by Monday
- UNICEF India Celebrity Advocate Kareena Kapoor Khan promotes reading and foundational learning for young children
Comments are closed.