USAID Nepal held a co-creation workshop to improve the management of public funds, bringing together input from federal, provincial, and local government agencies. This initiative reflects USAID’s commitment to supporting Nepal’s democracy and financial stability.
- ICCR Nepal and Sushila Arts Academy jointly put together a week-long art exhibition “Bharat-Nepal Kala Sangam” inaugurated at the Taragaon Museum, Bouddha
- India has topped in tourist traffic to Nepal
- ADB, BML Sign $41 Million Financing Package to Support SMEs and Blue Economy Tourism in Maldives
- Financial Conditions in Emerging East Asia Clouded by Uncertainty over US Monetary Policy and Bank Turmoil
- Global Crises Further Threaten Progress on SDGs: ADB–UN Report
- Hungarian lawmakers voted on Monday to support Finland’s accession to NATO
- Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu announces suspension of judicial reforms following nationwide protests
- Amitabh Bachchan Back To Work Despite ‘Inconvenience Of Damaged Body’
- Dalai Lama Names 8-Year-Old Mongolian Boy As New Buddhist Spiritual Leader
- New Zealand decimates Sri Lanka by 198 runs in Auckland 1st of 3-match ODI series
Comments are closed.