Prime Minister commissioned the first indigenous aircraft carrier INS Vikrant at Cochin Shipyard in Kochi and also unveiled the new Naval Ensign for the Indian Navy yesterday. He called it a red letter day in the history of India. He said, be it territorial security or economic security, India is witnessing huge opportunities. The Prime Minister exuded the pride that every Indian is experiencing on the commissioning of INS Vikrant.
- President Bidya Devi Bhandari approves army deployment during elections
- Saturn’s rings and tilt could be the product of an ancient, missing moon
- Six Lincoln Laboratory inventions win 2022 R&D 100 Awards
- MIT researchers demonstrate an intracellular antenna that’s compatible with 3D biological systems and can operate wirelessly inside a living cell.
- Peter Shor wins Breakthrough Prize in Fundamental Physics
- Iran’s President vows to take action against protesters after more than a week of anti-govt demonstrations
- Five countries express interest to support fisheries in Madhya Pradesh
- ढकालको उपन्यास ‘छलाङ’ लोकार्पण
- राष्ट्रकवि घिमिरेको अन्तिम महाकाव्य ‘ऋतंभरा’ लोकार्पित
- प्रदीप रोदनको ‘मफलर’ लोकार्पण